Central Coast Plateau Chamber of Commerce
- Coordinate the 'Future of Farming Project'
- Quarterly business luncheons with relevant guest speakers
- Charity Golf Day
- Continue representing Chamber members and community and business members at all levels of government
- Secure funding for a Strategic Planning Officer to implement the future of farming project
- Increase membership of the Central Coast Plateau Chamber of Commerce
- Improve level of public transport for the Central Coast Plateau
There are many benefits to joining the Chamber of Commerce and join the voice of business on the Plateau. It's important for local business to have fair representation with Council or Government, and get involved in issues that affect your business and the community.
Membership fees are set annually and are subject to change. Please note that there is a $10 joining fee which is applicable to ALL categories.
In November 2003 two community strategic planning workshops were held for the community of the Central Coast Plateau and were facilitated by the Department of State and Regional Development. In total over 240 people attended comprising local community and business members, representatives from local, state and federal government and industry groups. Topics of discussion included identifying a vision for the future, economic and tourism development and environmental sustainability.
6 Waratah Road
Mangrove Mountain NSW 2250
Mobile: 0439 797 059
Website : Central Coast Plateau Chamber of Commerce
Email: (shown only to logged-in members to stop spam)
This is a stub entry, entered from public sources by Peter Firminger.